EB3 Visa / What is the EB-3 Visa?


The EB-3 visa program allows foreign workers to easily receive their “Green Card” permanent residence card from the American government.

Get your Green Card in the USA, through a sponsor!

You will be able to work and live with your family in the U.S. for a renewable period of 10 years. You will also be able to apply for citizenship after spending 5 years as a permanent resident.

In the United States, they are looking for people like you to compensate for the lack of labor affecting certain industries.

Since 1990, U.S. immigration law has allowed companies with labor shortages to sponsor willing and qualified foreign workers to work in low-demand positions, such as: janitorial, logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, food and beverage services…..

A program that benefits the whole family

Learn how the EB-3 Visa program works through this video.